Mike Johnston writes:

> Not to mislead, I was kidding. That's what I said I was only "dreaming I was
> in New Zealand"...where they apparently get all the great deals (because *I*
> never get 'em).

 And you don't have to drive very far (I'm talking a few hours at most) to get to
some of the best scenery money that can't buy.  I'll be doing just that
tomorrow, taking my new lenses out for a field trip.

 Got your flight booked yet? :)

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield