"David A. Mann" wrote:

>  And you don't have to drive very far (I'm talking a few hours at most) to get to
> some of the best scenery money that can't buy.

I spent three weeks in New Zealand a couple of years ago, New Years Eve
to about January 20, and I'll never forget it. Absolutely spectacular. I
was on the south island, and, while although I was working, I had some
time to see various parts of it. (Fortunately my job included location
scouting.) The mountains were spectacular, the trip down the coast was
beautiful, Even the farms, which grow flowers for seed crops, were
unbelievably beautiful. But my most lucid memory is the blue-green water
that runs down out of the mountains. I've never seen anything like that.
I hope I can go back some day.
Paul Stenquist