Lucas wrote:
>I think there are
>several other reasons that Canon is succesfull. Hint: they already were
>before the advent of DSLR's...

True. The pros started buying Canon instead of Nikon as the EOS 1v (film)
was introduced in 2000 - mainly because it offered higher speed (expecially
AF-speed and 10 FPS)) than anyone else. Perhaps even earlier with the Canon
Eos 1n in 1994. Long before the DSLR hit the market.

The Canon success did continue into the digiatl era, partly because Canon
used their own CMOS sensors rather than CCD's.

Jens Bladt
Arkitekt MAA
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt