On 10/12/05, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Diaphragm pin is stuck in the AF key.
> If you want to save the camera, try forcing the auto manual button to manual
> and see if it doesn't retract the pin, thereby allowing the lens to be
> removed. This may, or may not damage the lens. If you want to save the lens,
> start at the back of the camera and start removing stuff untill you get to
> the front. At some point, you will be taking a hacksaw to the camera chassis
> if you go this route..

To add onto WW's description, hold the camera/lens with the lens
pointed towards the ground while doing this. You may have to wiggle
the lens back and forth a bit to get the pin to drop. This being a
Takumar 50/1.4, the auto/manual toggle should be there...

Note to self: when I get an *istDS, be careful of this. Especially
since I plan on using my 50/1.4 super tak on the camera...

-Mat