<snip> Actually, not to be inflammatory or anything, but I don't see
much connection
> between intimacy and shooting people one doesn't know (in the street or
> elsewhere). Appearances of intimacy in those situations would be illusionary
> to my
> way of thinking.
<snip>

can't type enough to properly discuss, but i often feel great intimacy
with certain of my subjects, even ones that i didn't interact with at
all, except to photograph in a fleeting moment.  don't know why, but i
do.  maybe it's illusory, but it's there none-the-less...

-frank