I've been impressed with the Samsung TVs as well. I'm looking for a 50-inch plasma. So far the very best seems to be Pioneer Elite. In terms of picture quality, Sony is a distant fourth behind Pioneer, Samsung and Phillips.
On Oct 13, 2005, at 1:35 AM, Tom C wrote:

From: Gonz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Huh? If you walk into any high end AV section of an electronics store, you'll be surprised by how well Samsung's (super) large LCD, HDTV, etc, offerings stack up against the best Sony's, etc. out there. I was certainly surprised.

Shopping for a new TV.... I do admit that Samsung is top of my short list right now...

Tom C.