On 22/10/05, Cotty, discombobulated, unleashed:

>On 21/10/05, Glen, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>>Okay, this is starting to confuse me slightly. What is so "digital" about
>>the essence of this image?
>
>The fact that it was manipulated to achieve the mono/colour effect.

I should say that (of course) I have no knowledge of how the image was
manipulated. It could be wet printed and hand coloured for all I know.
Shel mentioned he was in the digital doldrums, and I assume he put the
image up as either an illustration of how he was stuck, or finding a way
out of being stuck.

Either way, technically it's up to Shel's usual excellent standard, but
as a type of genre,  I find mono/colour patterns like this - a sort of
minimalist mosaic, if you like - of no interest. But that's my personal
preference.

I don't normally comment on a pic if I don't like it, usually pass on.
However, I know Shel will glean something from it, and if nothing else
will stir him into making a stew while he cogitates ;-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__