On Oct 22, 2005, at 11:43 AM, Cotty wrote:

If I ever reach the photo-doldrums, I pull out one of my Jeanloup Sieff
books and rifle through it for an hour, and I am cured. That doesn't
happen so often now.

I just read "On Being a Photographer" as recommended by several people here recently. What a fantastic book.

I've had a bit of a photographic dry spell for a while, and lately I'm becoming keen to get out with the cameras again. It figures really, because I have no money now.

Oh no, now I'm starting to get ideas for a project...

- Dave