I'll try to explain my IKEA referanse.
IKEA is one of the kings in furniture.
Google is our friend: A look at http://www.ikea.com/ will give you an idea.
It is huge. It is global. So I assumed it meant something to you. Anyway,
they do make nice and reasonable prized furniture. My bookshelves, and some
of my lamps, are IKEA ;-)

They do design, manufacture and sell "Scandinavian modern style furniture
and accessories" (this is the META-text at their global homepage).

Among other things they do make posters. Some of them are "artsy" in a quite
nice way. But as you may already have guessed, they are designed to be hung
at walls in an "average" modern family. In other words; it is pleasant to
look at, very "politically correct" and non provocative.

BTW. I have bought some IKEA posters myself at work. I think they are Ok,
but not my personal taste most of them.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)