Trevor,
Like it! If mine, I'd want to try a 'wink' flash for pedal balance.
I'd not, however, want to include the background in the flash range.
May not be available to you to re-shoot and, if not, it's terrific as
is.
Alas, I can't help feeling that sharpening is near to being a bit much.

Jack

http://mail.yahoo.com