Hi Rob ...

B&W seems like a good way to present this photo.  Good choice.  The subject
and location looks like it would offer a lot of possibilities, although I'm
not sure that you caught the best possibility with this shot.  However,
the problem here is that the image is way too big to fit on my screen, so I
can't see it in its entirety.  Had the same problem with the previous pic
you posted.

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"

manual exposure mode and in a rush shot off five frames which were at least
a stop and a half too hot. What this tends to do apart from the obvious is
turn the sky a very icky turquoise colour, so rather than completely
writing the images off I decided to see if I could recover some value by
removing the colour. Whether I succeed I'll leave up to you to decide.