You'd have to right click on the pic. and save it to the desktop but it would work about the same way.

Cotty wrote:

On 30/10/05, Ann Sanfedele, discombobulated, unleashed:

I have this problem, too --
my monitor is set at 1024 x 768 - I can't make it
any "finer" than that

My monitors are 1024X768 as well. What I do on a Mac is drag the pic
straight from the web browser window and drop it onto the desktop. Then I
double-click on that new icon on my desktop and it opens the pic in a
simple picture-viewing utility application as large as the screen will
allow, without cropping it - so I can see it full frame.

I don't know if this would work under Windows, but it may help?

best

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).