> Sorry, but what this really means is Pentax is doomed. Yep,
> showing up in Walmart is just a sign that they're going down
> the toilet and will be out of business in, oh, about a month
> now. Declining standards, etc, etc.
>
> ...just wanted to get that in before the usual band of
> pessimists find a way to put a negative spin on it. ;-)

On the other hand, I was on the tube yesterday sat next to some sad iGit
reading a magazine about Mac computers. The magazine seemed to be all about
how everything to do with Macs was unbearably iCool. It included an article
which appeared to be about the new photo editing iSoftware, and digital
cameras. The camera which featured was a *istD (or S). So perhaps a lot of
iGeeks will think it's cool, and buy it.

But probably only because it begins with i.

Almost.

Cheers,

iBob