Cotty,

The whingeing Frank is talking about concerns Pentax bodies. As you bought a Canon DSLR, you have surely in that sense defected.

However, Frank was making the point that he wished the whingers would follow your example, buy a body that suits them, and then post to the list like civilised people, without whingeing constantly.

As I read it, you were not being criticised in any way whatever.

John