On 31 Oct 2005 at 17:53, Bob Sullivan wrote:

> Rob,
> Did somebody already comment on the lines on the buildings?
> Modern skyscrapers are often a problem to photograph for digital or the web
> because of the repeated lines of window mullions.  They make moire patterns on
> the screen that were never there.  You've done a nice job of avoiding these in
> the final pano. Regards,  Bob S.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the feedback. Your comment is pertinent to the discussion on image
sizing, at 800 pixels wide the image takes on a whole different dimension, it's
poor to say the least. The regular structures in the buildings do tend to
create moiré effects, about the very lowest acceptable size would be 1200
pixels across, limited to smaller that I'd not have bothered posting this
image.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998