----- Original Message ----- From: "Shel Belinkoff"
Subject: A Small Dilemma

Not long ago an acquaintance came to visit. We were talking about
photography and cameras, and ended up using one of my cameras to photograph
one another.  I got a few nice shots of her, and showed her one, which she
didn't like.  She specifically asked - in fact told me on no uncertain
terms - that the pic not be shown to anyone, be posted on the internet,
etc.

Am I obligated not to show anyone the other pics?  What about the one she
saw and didn't want me to show?

If you show that one pic at this point, she could probably successfully sue you.
As for the rest, it depends on your own moral compass.
I'd respect her wishes, myself, I don't have enough friends and aquaintances to risk alienating any of them.

William Robb