On 11/2/05, David Oswald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We were then put through a triage routine by the first responders to
> determine who (if anyone) was injured.  Mostly any injuries were just
> people pretending to be injured, thinking their gravy train had come in.
>   Despicable really.  Anyway, it held us all up by about 90 minutes.
> Fortunately I had my camera.

A few years back, in St. Louis, a Metro bus was involved in a minor
accident.  There were only a handful of people riding on the bus.  By
the time the ambulance arrived the "population" of the bus had
tripled, most of them complaining about neck pain.  Go figure.
Anyway, nice series.  Thanks for sharing.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman