On 3/11/05, Shel Belinkoff, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Cotty sent me three or four photos which, I assume, were printed on the
>S9000.  Maybe it's the skill of the operator, but compared to some prints
>I've seen made on HP and Epson printers, these stood out as being superior.

Why thank you for the compliment sir. I try.

But the mono output of the S9000 leaves wanting. I don't know what the
i9500 is like in that respect. After we move house and get settled, I
have a spare S9000 that I'm going to set up with mono inks and try that....

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__