Hi!

Another shot done with the macro I thought I had trouble with. So far I
haven't done any real close-ups with the lens, the grass was a bit too vet
to crawl around in.

The title is partly inspired by DagT minimalist titles, partly making a pun.

This time I did remember the URL
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=204488
*istDS, FA50mm/2,8 macro, Raw 400 ISO, f:4, 1/200s

Comments please.

Think this is the last picture from me today. But I do have a lot of concert
shots crying for conversion...

Tim, it is technically very competent. I see you are enjoying your macro lens ;-)... But it lacks something, some special character may be, some extra expression...

Wish I could be more clear in my opinion here...

Boris