Nice try Cotty, almost meant something.
It translates:
Com'on mate, lets take some pictures while the light is still good ;-)
(Remember, we are meeting at dawn, and remember, I'm mostly harmless)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)