I can't say. BB does not produce a Mac OS X compatible version so I haven't used it.

I use Photoshop + Camera Raw for everything anyway, after trying all the available Mac OS X RAW converters I just like what I get from it more with Canon 10D, KM A2, and Pentax DS RAW files. (I just ordered a Panasonic LX1, so I'll find out how it does with that one soon...) With CS2, ACR 3.x and Bridge, the workflow is exactly right for my needs at present.

Godfrey