Ooh Mike, you come up with the fun-est games.

I guess something like

MZ-S, FA*24/2, FA35/2

which is risky because I have never used AF stuff before.  But if I
had to depend on it,

MESuper, A24/2.8, M35/2

which I own and know.

Please send me buckets of Ilford Delta Pro 400 and Ilfotec LC29
developer.

Just send me travelling around China.  That'll be fine.

Frank.

--
Francis Tang, Postgraduate Research Student.
LFCS, Div. of Informatics, Uni. of Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.