On 11/19/05, Bob Shell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think what Hasselblad is shipping are the Limited Edition cameras
> that had to be pre-ordered.  I don't think regular stock is shipping
> yet.

You are correct, sir.  From the newsletter, which I failed to mention:

"Zeiss Ikon Limited Edition Camera - Now Shipping!

        The long waited Zeiss Ikon Limited Edition camera body is now
shipping. The first deliveries were made to the authorized dealers
last week and we expect to fill all open backorders before the end of
2005."

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman