On 11/23/05, Herb Chong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Right now I have 5 film bodies that I use on a regular basis.  They've
long since been paid for.

The only justifications I've ever been able to come up with for having multiple bodies are a) backup in the field against the event of failure and b) to have multiple emulsions available simultaneously (B&W, Color neg and slide, different speeds). Backup is still important, there is no need on the second count. So you need two bodies, maybe three if you're the kind of person who breaks things a lot.

I bought a second DS body for backup. That's what it gets used for. I really only 'need' one.

Godfrey