Well, you'll get there. It'll just take time. I stored my darkroom in boxes in 1980 when I moved from Chicago to New Jersey. I never set it up in Jersey because I didn't have a basement. Moved to Michigan in 1992. Finally got around to putting the darkroom back together sometime around 1998. It's quite nice now with one enlarger for MF and one for 35mm, with Schneider and Nikon lenses respectively. I bought a nice Schneider lens for 4x5 as well -- a 135 I believe. But I'm still missing the correct mounting plate. I do want to make some prints from 4x5 one of these days. I can go to 16 x 20 with my current setup and have done so with MF negs. That's a lot of fun. 4x5 printing should be a real trip.
Paul