Jeez, your English, that should be "me" not "I", but true aside from that. (I on the other hand never need to be questioned...)

frank theriault wrote:

On 11/24/05, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Geeze Frank, I've been shooting professionally and I only own one
digital body! You're a demanding guy!

Kripes, Mark, I was just engaging in sophistry.  What is it you warn
new list members about Cotty and I?  <LOL>

My point was that for the same flexibility I now have with film
cameras, I'd need a couple.  I know that ain't gonna happen.  Just as
I started with one film body, so will I start with one digital one (at
such time as hell freezes over, or they stop making film, whichever
comes first).

-frank

When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).