I'm right there with ya, Bob.

Godfrey

On Nov 26, 2005, at 6:04 AM, Bob Shell wrote:

To which I have to say, so what? I see women and men depicted in blatantly sexual ways all the time: in advertising. The old ad industry adage "sex sells" is in full flower. And it still works. Does it bother me? No, not at all.

It's so hard to draw the line because there really isn't any line. What turns an artful nude into a sex object is the mind of the beholder. Beauty, art, pornography, and so many other things are in the eye and mind of the beholder. The image acts only as a mirror.

People who see pornography everywhere need to look within and find the roots of their own problems rather than trying to impose their problems on society.

Bob