Men are tool orietated. Most photography literature are tool orientated. Ever seen a photography magazine that did not have camera ads in it?

Men talk about things, women talk about feelings. All you have to do is thumb through a womans magazine and you will see the difference. If you made your magazine totally woman orientated all you would do is lose your male readershi, I doubt you would pick up a large following of women. Most women are not interested in the nuts and boldt end of things, even the nuts and bolts of making images.

Despite the politically correct crap, men and women are different. We do have a half dozen or so women who are regular list contributers, and there are another half dozen who come and go. Who knows how many lurkers are female?

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"