Good commercial pros? IPhoto? None of them.

On Nov 28, 2005, at 11:24 PM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" Subject: Re: Why I Haven't Yet Switched

The advertising biz is probably about ninety percent mac on the creative side. In my experience, commercial photographers have traditionally been in the same place. It doesn't really matter much any more, but the usage pattern established over the years has affected today's mix. I would guess the big buck commercial photographers are now about seventy percent Mac based.

What % of them torture their PC based printers with iPhoto?

William Robb