In a message dated 12/1/2005 7:07:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I understand perfectly what you're talking about.  It's just that I believe
most view the analogy opposite of the way you're stating it.  I did too for
a while.

Tom C.
======
Okay. I see it the way I said. Glad we agree. :-)

Basically, it's hard to change the colors of print film after the print is
made. It's hard to change the WB and color in a JPEG after it is shot. Yes,
both
can be manipulated (after scanning for a print) later, but it's much more
difficult to those make adjustments later.

Marnie