Cotty wrote:

Promise me you'll do a little test - shoot the same (well lit) scene in
both RAW and jpeg. Stick them both through PS and bump them both up to
A3. Examine. Report back.

I'll give it a try. I'm just basing that comment on what adobe has said about interpolation in RAW vs. in a converted file mode. To be honest, I've never shot any jpegs with either of my Ds. I wanted to be totally in synch with working in RAW, so I never even tried it. But I will. Might be fun.
Paul

Okay folks, place those bets.

I have a fiver on Paul not being able to tell the two apart (no cheating
now Paul ;-)
Will he do a proper blind test while looking at those pictures, I wonder...

This is going to be interesting.....