I haven't. I do have a small (2mp) Nikon digicam, but I don't think that's
what you mean. In all truth, I haven't been taking photos at all this year,
film or digital. I seem to have been too busy with other stuff. However, I'm
starting to get itchy feet and I might take an exotic trip soon.

--
Cheers,
 Bob