Ptitboul wrote:

> However, it may be possible that setting the
> exposure compensation ring between the marks
> can give more precision than 1/2-stop.
>
> But in any case it makes bracketing with
> 1/3-stop much more difficult than in most
> other Pro cameras, including PZ-1p.
>
> Can the MZ-S owners on this list check this
> detail for me ?

But how can you tell if in fact the exposure didn't default to the 1/2
exposure mark when set between detents. Judging by eye would be tough so
you would probably need some method of reading the slide density.
Personally, I like the 1/2 exposure settings.  I used the 1/3 setting on
the LX and frequently found that 1/3 was not enough and 2/3 was too
much.

Cheers,  Mike.