If you need to use ISO override to get 1/3 step compensation than we
are all the way back into stone-age of cameras. I had to resort to
that kind of stuff with my amateur cameras in the old days. And what
good does it do to use a handheld lightmeter and camera's manual mode
if you have no way of setting aperture in 1/3 steps - setting the
ring in between the stops is not precise enough. When you use slides,
a small error can be a diffrence between nailing the shot and the
frame ending up in a trashcan.