On Dec 17, 2005, at 12:30 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:

Someone asked him about his working relationship with
Galen Rowell and it just stopped him in his tracks. I thought he was
going to break down and cry then and there. He didn't quite but he came
close enough that the person who asked the question apologized for
bringing it up. Then he talked for a good 45 minutes about his various
adventures with Galen. It was actually one of the most moving
photography-related experiences I've ever had.

I wish I could have been there for that.

Bob