Your inference that it doesn't bother me is without merit. Every damn bit of
it bothers me, on every level. As to you, you have a past well known to
many. You're a good man, with passion. That's admirable. On the other hand,
you appear to believe that every slight requires not just a response, but a
monologue wherein some person is a racist and/or a Nazi or whatever you're
evil of the day is. Fine. That's your warp. We all have our "peculiarities".
What I fail to understand is why you can't seem to get yourself to take the
crap off the list. When those posts came up I knew you would vent your vial.
It's almost as though you salivate to the sound of Pavlov ringing a bell.
Well, I don't buy it. This may have always been your behavior, and I suppose
this would be some excuse if you were a dog. But you're not a dog. You're a
man. Your intellect is clearly exceedingly high. You are actually capable of
exercising your own will. I therefore conclude that you choose to raise
every slight to new heights of acrimony.

Like me, you have little discipline. Actually, I expect that when you're
through with the list this time (what is it, the third or fourth time?), I
will actually appear disciplined by comparison.

On the other hand, you could surprise us and talk about photography and
occasionally share a few OT laughs. You might even ask folks initiating
political, religious or other controversial topics to take them off the
list!

Hey! It could happen!

Regards,
Bob...
"Those who say that life is worth living at any cost
have already written an epitaph of infamy,
for there is no cause and no person
that they will not betray to stay alive."
Sidney Hook

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>