In a message dated 7/25/01 3:01:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
<< Subj:     Re: OT-- population control
 >>Your inference that it doesn't bother me is without merit.<<

Why then did you post it?

>>Every damn bit of it bothers me, on every level.<<

That is hard to beleive.

>>As to you, you have a past well known to many. You're a good man, with
passion. That's admirable. On the other hand, you appear to believe that
every slight requires not just a response, but a monologue wherein some
person is a racist and/or a Nazi or whatever you're evil of the day is.<<

Would you have posted that vitriol had it slammed women or Jews? I think not.

>> What I fail to understand is why you can't seem to get yourself to take the
 crap off the list.<<

Because you posted on the list, it deserved a list response. Here's a
question: why didn't ~you~ post ~your~ response (this one) off list?

>>When those posts came up I knew you would vent your vial.<<

It was not ~those~ posts, but ~your~ post I responded to.

>>It's almost as though you salivate to the sound of Pavlov ringing a bell.<<

There you go again, inferring that a measured response from a person is
somehow related to dogs; or did you not know the subjects in Pavlov's
experiments were dogs?

>>Well, I don't buy it. This may have always been your behavior, and I suppose
 this would be some excuse if you were a dog.<<

Your question above demostrates how little couth you have. Couldn't you have
asked a question without corollating me and dogs? Don't you see how
intemperate your question is?

>>But you're not a dog. You're a man. Your intellect is clearly exceedingly
high. You are actually capable of exercising your own will. I therefore
conclude that you choose to raise every slight to new heights of acrimony.<<

I always respond to salacious, vicious, mean spirited, racist remarks, like
yours.

>>Like me, you have little discipline.<<

Wrong. But then, I ~always~ respond when gratuitous slurs are hurled.

>>Actually, I expect that when you're through with the list this time (what
is it, the third or fourth time?), I will actually appear disciplined by
comparison.<<

I'm never "through" with the list, I sign off, as I will in October.

>>On the other hand, you could surprise us and talk about photography and
occasionally share a few OT laughs.<<

Until your filth aroused me, ~all~ I talked was photography. How did you miss
my topical responses?

>You might even ask folks initiating political, religious or other
controversial topics to take them off the list!<<

Yeah; so why didn't ~you~? And again, to whom (or what group) did you address
your OT messages while I was away?

++To follow your own suggestion, post your response to this post to me
directly or to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>