In a message dated 7/24/01 1:17:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Crack babies..... let em die & sterilize not only the mother but her
parents for raising such trash. >>

I ~personally~ resent your entire comment.
There is no such thing as a "crack baby," but babies who are born with crack
in their system. Once born and ~detoxified~, the so-called "crack baby" leads
a ~normal~ life.

The rest of your rant tells me you are infected with a virus of hate and
Right-wing fantasies of a Hitler type "Aryan Nation."
Your proposals smacks not only of Right Wing terrorism, but racism and
genocide. You are evil personified ~and~ uncouth.

You are the scum I scrape from beneath my boots.

Suda Mafud Atheem AlAsaad Jebel Musa Ali,
Born Rockaway LI, NY
Service: US ARMY