But Pentax would have to include an aperture simulator and we have it on good authority that it will "never" happen.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 12/26/2005 9:35:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I got to play with the Canon full frame Friday.
I _really_ wish Pentax would do something to tempt my
tummy like that one does.

Don
======
Be nice if they came out with a manual focus DSLR -- like a digital K1000 to celebrate 30 years -- stick meter and all. Or a DSLR where the emphasis is more on manual focus rather than on AF. Might be more takers than they think.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).