Unsurprising since the Nikon WA's are known to be better performers than the Canons, in general. I know of people using Nikon WA's on Canon FF bodies just fine.

-Adam

P. J. Alling wrote:

I've seen all the arguments that a full frame sensor would require a larger diameter lens mount, but I'm not convinced. We had a working production camera that had a full frame sensor using an existing lens mount not from Canon. In fact the the Kodak 14n was using a Nikon mount which has a smaller diameter than the K mount. The Kodak had problems but I never heard of any the were attributable to the edge performance of WA lenses being effected by the size of the lens mount.