----- Original Message ----- From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: Nikon lens on M42 body???????

The context of the discussion/posts was limited to the viewfinders.
We werent comparing the cameras as a whole...What surprised me was
the contention that Nikon didn't have any viewfinders as good as
the MX VF in their SLR history...

We don't linit discussions on this forum.
You should know that by now.

However, to keep you happpy, the F2s has the nicest viewfinder of any of the Nikons I have used. Whether it is as nice as the MX finder, I don't know, I haven't bothered to compare. I do know that the MX finder is exceptional. The Nikon finders tend to be a bit smallish, but more accurate than Pentax finders.

William Robb