I bought a vivitar 20/3.8 in M42 mount for about $45 about 6 months
ago. Not the greatest lens, but it works, and the price was right. :-)
I also have a Jupiter-9 85/2 in M42 mount. Once again, not the
sharpest tool in the shed, but a very nice bokeh for people pictures.
Now if I could only afford the real Pentax 20mm and 85mm lenses...

-Mat