True a disposable won't do but a ZX-M with say a 50mm or good inexpensive
Zoom such
as the FA 28-70mm will give you close to that for about $300.00 US.  Add
another $300
for a 2700 dpi film scanner and it's still cheep compared to a pure digital
solution.
The cost difference will buy an awful lot of film and processing.