On 4 Jan 2006 at 18:33, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> A lot of us, and a lot of people outside the online world, don't have an
> investment if CF cards, and some even have a few SD cards.  No matter what
> choice is made, someone, somewhere, will be unhappy.  Technology moves on
> ... when cameras changed to being more electronic and automatic, those that
> adapted to, and adopted, the change, often urged those of us who didn't to
> move with the flow and accept the change.  I urge you to do likewise, Rob
> ... SD cards are the future <LOL>

Um, I have SD cards for a variety of other devices, I don't like them, they
aren't necessary, they don't offer significant enough advantage to cause me to
wish to hit my CF cards with a hammer and more on ... nor do they fit in a 5D.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998