To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: PESO - first shots with 500/4.5

Jostein wrote:

Hi,

Ventured into the cold today to play with the recently acquired 500/4.5:

http://www.oksne.net/foto/html/images/500mm/images.asp

Just some random shots, as the day was far too nice to waste on rigorous testing...:-)

Jostein

That's a weird patch of CA on the Greenfinch shot. Just around its feet and the branch below it. Maybe a hint in the fork of its tail. Not really any in other shots with similar - but not exactly the same - background.

Looks chiller there than here. Swap you some rain for some (lack of) temperature.