From: Gonz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Date: 1/10/2006 12:28:17 PM
Subject: Re: Pentax lens test on DIGITAL? All Pentax DSLR same imagaing?

I'm thinking purely B&W use on the 6x7.

So the powdered versions keep pretty much forever?

rg

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "P. J. Alling" Subject: Re: Pentax lens test on DIGITAL? All Pentax DSLR same imagaing?

There are recipes you can make at home from the raw materials. It used to be something of a cottage industry, back in the days when they taught basic chemistry in most schools...

I presume you are talking about B&W chemistry.
Colour chemistry isn't so simple.

William Robb