[Original Message]
From: Adam Maas

Except for Rodinal. Even oxidized, it's good for decades, just turns

black.

Lovely stuff.

-Adam

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

No, many will oxidize or lose potency over time.  I've opened older

sealed

bags of several brands of powdered developer only to find that the

contents

had turned brown, or, if they looked OK, development times were way

off.
If you're going to mix your own, the shelf life of the individual

chemicals

is much longer than ready made.
Shel