Hi,

The truth is, I don't know.  I've not processed any of the current version
of TX in the latest version of Rodinal - Rodinal has, over the years, gone
through a few changes itself.

I should try the combination.  The last time I used TX with Rodinal the
results were very grainy, although the tonality was beautiful.  But that
was TX of two generations back.

If you decide to try it, I'd suggest a strong dilution of Rodinal, long
development times, and minimal agitation. When using Rodinal I usually use
a 1:100 dilution with an appropriately adjusted EI, and agitate gently for
5 seconds (two inversions with a twist) once per minute.  LOnger intervals
between agitation has been reported to yield excellent results, but I've
not yet tried anything past 5 seconds every two minutes, but that was not
on TX.

Shel