Pedophilia doesn't have a treatment because it isn't a disease, it's probably a personality disorder, related to sociopathy, (but I'm not an expert, just a well read layman, and as such entitled to my opinions).

Cotty wrote:

On 10/1/06, Bob W, discombobulated, unleashed:

I read it right. But castration is for life, not just for Christmas. Just
because paedophilia is not treatable now (if that is, in fact, the case)
doesn't mean it won't be treatable in the future. But castrating someone now
assumes that it won't be treatable in the future. Unless of course you
assume that the treatment for paedophilia will come with a treatment for
castration thrown in.

Give it time, something will pop up.

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).