The iMac looks great, although those of us in Europe
have to pay alot more (€1349, or $1600 compared to
$1299 in the States. Ouch).

I look forward to being able to dual-boot between
Windows and OSX as well.   Although I do fear that
productivity would plummet, as I will be tempted to
boot into WinXP for games :)

YJ